Stewardship goes to the heart of what it means to be a Christian: we offer a portion of the time, talent and treasure God has given each of us, and we do so with joy. The gifts we return enable our parish to live out its mission, inside and outside our church walls, and to fulfill our role in the spread of God’s Kingdom.
The Church of Our Saviour is richly blessed and has much for which to be thankful! We maintain a faithful Christian presence in Virginia-Highland, fulfilling our vitally important role in the spread of God’s Kingdom:
- The Holy Eucharist is celebrated over 365 times (by my rough count) during the course of the year.
- Parish children are being educated this year through the enlargement of our Sunday school program.
- Seminarians and aspirants are mentored through our special relationship with the Episcopal Studies Program at the Candler School of Theology.
- Our buildings stand as silent witnesses to the faith, while our bells speak at the consecration; our grounds, which are a National Wildlife Federation designated wildlife habitat, invite visitors and neighbors to play or rest.
- Alcoholics Anonymous/Narcotics Anonymous find a home in our buildings six days a week; other groups, including a women’s aerobic group, and the Virginia-Highland Civic Association also meet here regularly.
- Intown Collaborative Ministries receive our gifts of food and clothing; Pride for Parents is supported with a toy-drive for low-income families; and the parish participates in community
Click here to download our 2022 Every Member Canvas brochure.
Click here to download our 2022 pledge card.